We are a family-owned pet crematory providing a dignified farewell to your beloved family pet. We operate on a foundation of ethics, compassion, and respect for individual pet parents as well as the veterinary community.
DeJohn Pet Services will be here to guide you through your various options to create a tribute that is unique to the life you shared with your pet.
Why Choose DeJohn Pet Services?
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week
- Guidance from our professional staff on creating a memorial that is right for you
- Dignified and respectful transfer of your pet from your vet clinic or your home to our Pet Passages facility
- Visitation opportunities in our Rainbow Bridge Room
- Pet parent attendance for private cremation process
- Wide selection of caskets and urns
- Keepsake paw print and fur clipping
- Personalized monuments, markers, garden stones, and remembrance jewelry
- Prompt return of your pet´s cremated remains
- Pet loss support guidance from on-site bereavement specialist
- On-staff therapy dog, Magic
- On-staff funeral directors
- On-staff certified crematory operator
Meet Our Staff
Our team is staffed by dedicated Pet Parents. We treat your pet the way we would want our own pets treated.
MEET OUR STAFF
Ross DeJohn Jr. – President
Ross DeJohn III – Vice-President
Christina Vidmar – Director
Sherri DiPietro – Pet Specialist
Wayne Johnson – Pet Specialist
Patty DeJohn – Grief and Bereavement Specialist
We also have a four-legged member of our staff, Magic, our Certified Therapy Dog. and we also have CoCo, our Therapy Dog in Training!